Search Marketing Executive
Our lovely micro agency has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Search Marketing Executive to join the team. The ideal candidate will deliver market standard SEO activity to our wide range of clients. We will expect an element of self-learning but ongoing training opportunities will be provided and staff are encouraged to extend their knowledge.
- Create search optimised content on a wide variety of client websites.
- Manage and optimise paid campaigns across Search and Social networks (PPC/PPM).
- Maintain the highest standards of on-page and off-site SEO best-practice.
- Actively monitor and improve client search visibility, traffic and conversion.
- Be responsible for composing SEO reports for clients.
- Use statistical analysis and search monitoring tools to identify client growth opportunities.
- Produce regular client performance reports & strategic insights.
- Proactively seek new opportunities, and contribute to project proposals.
- Be responsible for the agency's search visibility, making the best use of budget and will be expected to provide quarterly reporting.
- Contribute to general digital project meetings and workshops.
- Work experience in a marketing or digital role (agency or client side).
- Educated to degree level or equivalent OR minimum of 3 years work experience in digital marketing.
- Articulate and creative with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and proofreading skills are essential.
- Good understanding of digital marketing principles.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel essential.
- Experience of Wordpress other CMS platforms desirable but not essential.
- Passionate about digital and social media.
- Confident, friendly, organised.
- Excellent telephone manner.
Salary dependent on experience. Full or Part Time available.
We are always interested to receive developer/designer CV's so feel free to send them through.