- 2nd October 2018
- Comments Off on The Yellow Cherries are on the lookout for our next digital intern!
- Posted by Julie Auld
The Yellow Cherries are on the lookout for our next digital intern!
If you’re aiming for a career in web or graphic design then we have the perfect opportunity for you. Over the October holidays (15th – 26th of October) we’re offering one young designer in the making the chance to come onboard as a Yellow Cherry Intern! There’s never been a more exciting time to join our small but mighty team, just ask our last Intern Neal.
There’s just a few things we need from you:
- Must be over 16
- Must be within travelling distance of our central Inverness studio
- Must be familiar with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Know how to make a decent cup of coffee (or hot chocolate for our top designer, Roo)
- Meme connoisseur
- Like yellow and/or cherries
Think you’ll fit right in? Send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you think you should be our next intern to email@example.com